OUR BIRTHDAY PARTIES ARE A BLAST!
HAVE YOU TRIED OUR PARTIES? THEY ARE AWESOME!
Save $10.00 off your party! Mention this promo!
Come have a blast with us for your birthday! GymNasti puts on a great party filled with a lot of action and tons of fun! Many families come for all their parties. We offer a wide variety of activities for children of all ages with a party coordinator to take care of everything! Families can enjoy a twistin’ good time with our party package! Call today for availability!
With every party you will get…
- Private party coordinator
- 90 minutes of party time!
- 45 minutes in our state-of-the-art gymnastics training center
- Twisting, tumbling, relays, games, trampoline, and obstacle courses
- 45 minutes in the party area for cake and presents
Birthday Party times!
Sundays: 12:30 to 2 p.m. and 3:00 to 4:30p.m.
Birthday Party Cost!
Up to 10 children: $165
Up to 15 children: $195
Each additional child beyond 15 will be $5 per child.
Birthday Party Waivers!
Each participant is required to bring a waiver to GymNasti before they can participate a party.
Click here to print your waiver and bring it in with you!
GymNasti Gymnastics Gift Certificates
GymNasti Gift Certificates make great birthday gifts! Call or stop by our office to purchase one today!
We offer a great opportunity for schools and organizations to experience the fun of gymnastics at GymNasti!
The cost for this program is on a “per student” basis. Call or e-mail for a schedule of times this program is offered.
We offer a great opportunity for your troop to experience the sport of gymnastics!
- Full hour of gymnastics instruction in all 4 Junior Olympic events.
- Each class designed for the age group and badge requirements.
- We teach basic gymnastics skills, show what your body can do, and even throw in some trampoline skills.
Qualifying Badges, Try-Its, and Petals:
Daisy Scout: Red Petal for “Courage and Strength”
Brownies: Try-It for “My Body” and “Sports or Sports Sampler”
Juniors: Badge for “Sports” or “Sports Sampler”
* Purchase badges from your Girl Scout Council
Scouting Program Guidelines:
- Available Fridays 4 to 5 p.m. instruction, 5 to 5:30 p.m. snack
- Troops provide snacks
- Cost: $54 for up to 6 children; $7 for each additional child
- Minimum 6 children; Maximum 20
- GymNasti provides 1 instructor per 10 children
- Obtain waivers from Girl Scout Council or from GymNasti
- Turn in signed waivers the day of the program