GymNasti Gymnastics Gift Certificates
GymNasti Gift Certificates make great birthday gifts! Call or stop by our office to purchase one today!
We offer a great opportunity for schools and organizations to experience the fun of gymnastics at GymNasti!
The cost for this program is on a “per student” basis. Call or e-mail for a schedule of times this program is offered.
We offer a great opportunity for your troop to experience the sport of gymnastics!
- Full hour of gymnastics instruction in all 4 Junior Olympic events.
- Each class designed for the age group and badge requirements.
- We teach basic gymnastics skills, show what your body can do, and even throw in some trampoline skills.
Qualifying Badges, Try-Its, and Petals:
Daisy Scout: Red Petal for “Courage and Strength”
Brownies: Try-It for “My Body” and “Sports or Sports Sampler”
Juniors: Badge for “Sports” or “Sports Sampler”
* Purchase badges from your Girl Scout Council
Scouting Program Guidelines:
- Available Fridays 4 to 5 p.m. instruction, 5 to 5:30 p.m. snack
- Troops provide snacks
- Cost: $54 for up to 6 children; $7 for each additional child
- Minimum 6 children; Maximum 20
- GymNasti provides 1 instructor per 10 children
- Obtain waivers from Girl Scout Council or from GymNasti
- Turn in signed waivers the day of the program