GYMNASTI’S OPEN GYM ON FRIDAYS!
Friday Night Open Gyms this Fall!
Come and have a blast with friends or practice your skills from your classes at our super fun and very popular open gyms! A great way to spend an evening!
PRICING: $5 for members, $10 for non-members
TIME: Friday nights from 7-9 pm
Super Fun Friday Afternoon Open Gyms!
This open gym is so popular with our families to bring in their kids during the day to get a lot of exercise while having fun with friends! Everyone pays $5.00 for a full hour of jumping, climbing and playing!
TIME: Every Friday afternoon from 12:30-1:30
PRICING: $5.00 for everyone
ABOUT OPEN GYMS…
A NEW CHECK IN POLICY HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED AT GYMNASTI! WE NEED A FILLED OUT WAIVER FORM ON FILE PRIOR TO ENTERING OPEN GYM! Open Gym at GymNasti is a great opportunity for students to come in and practice what they have been taught in classes. Many students use this opportunity as an extra time to get better or to just have fun on the equipment. Parents are welcome to attend with their child to see what they have learned in classes. You DO NOT need to be in our program to come to open gym to have fun.Open gym is for all ages. Students under 7 must be with an adult. Come with your family and have fun together or just come and make your skills better.
Click here to print your waiver and bring it with you!
- Check the progress of your student
- Show your younger children our exciting equipment
- Try our afternoon open gym for play groups and friends
- Practice new skills and perfect routines
- Bring your friends and introduce them to GymNasti
Cost: Current GymNasti students in classes $5; All others $10
Open Gym Guidelines:
- Waiver must be filled out and on file with GymNasti
- Dress appropriately. No tank tops.
- All students are expected to engage in the sport of gymnastics.
- All students are expected to respect others and the facility.
- All students under 7 must be chaperoned by an adult.
- For safety reasons, any student not following these guidelines may be asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to cancel Open Gym times due to scheduling conflicts.