GYMNASTI’S OPEN GYM ON FRIDAYS!
ANY EXTRA OPEN GYMS ARE UNDER THE FUN ZONE TAB LOCATED ON THE HOME PAGE!
Friday Night Open Gyms!
We will have Friday night Open Gyms all of June! We will close our Friday Night Open Gyms in July!
Come and have a blast with friends or practice your skills from your classes at our super fun and very popular open gyms! A great way to spend an evening!
PRICING: $5 for members, $10 for non-members
TIME: Friday nights from 7-9pm
Friday Afternoon Open Gyms will Resume in the Fall! Have a great summer!
This open gym is so popular with our families to bring in their kids during the day to get a lot of exercise while having fun with friends! Everyone pays $5.00 for a full hour of jumping, climbing and playing!
TIME: Every Friday afternoon from: 12:30-1:30
$5.00 for everyone!
ABOUT OPEN GYMS…
A NEW CHECK IN POLICY HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED AT GYMNASTI! WE NEED EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION AT THE DOOR PRIOR TO ENTERING! Open Gym at GymNasti is a great opportunity for students to come in and practice what they have been taught in classes. Many students use this opportunity as an extra time to get better or to just have fun on the equipment. Parents are welcome to attend with their child to see what they have learned in classes. You DO NOT need to be in our program to come to open gym to have fun.Open gym is for all ages. Students under 7 must be with an adult. Come with your family and have fun together or just come and make your skills better.
- Check the progress of your student.
- Show your younger children our exciting equipment.
- Try our afternoon open gym for play groups and friends.
- Practice new skills and perfect routines.
- Bring your friends and introduce them to GymNasti.
Cost: Current GymNasti students in classes $5; All others $10
Open Gym Guidelines:
- Dress appropriately. No tank tops.
- All students are expected to engage in the sport of gymnastics.
- All students are expected to respect others and the facility.
- All students under 7 must be chaperoned by an adult.
- For safety reasons, any student not following these guidelines may be asked to leave.
- We reserve the right to cancel Open Gym times due to scheduling conflicts.