WELCOME ALL TUMBLERS!
Now is a great time to work on perfecting your tumbling skills! Our top-quality instructors are very experienced tumblers, with a great ability to teach and spot skills. Satisfied customers have spread the word! Join our tumbling program and tumble your way to success!
- Train at GymNasti to learn new or keep your current tumbling skills.
- All of our tumbling classes are taught so you can learn the correct way to tumble.
- Ideal for cheerleaders and cheerleading groups.
- All classes taught by top quality instructors.
You may register now for our tumbling class listed below. If you are not sure what level your child should register for, OR do not see a class or time that meets your needs please contact us at GymNasti and we will help you. We have a great tumbling program!
TUMBLING CLASS DESCRIPTIONS..
BEGINNER /INTERMEDIATE TUMBLING
THIS LEVEL IS DESIGNED TO TEACH BASIC BEGINNER SKILLS OF TUMBLING. CARTWEELS, ROUND-OFFS, HANDSTANDS, BACK BENDS, WALKOVERS, ETC.
THIS LEVEL IS DESIGNED TO STRENGTHEN YOUR BACK HANDSPRING WHILE TEACHING OTHER ADVANCED TUMBLING SKILLS.
SUMMER SCHEDULE STARTING JUNE 6TH!
AGES 7-10 Monday 6:30pm / AGES 5-7 Thursday: 11am
A PRIVATE CLASS FOR YOUR CHEER GROUP!
Does your cheer squad need tumbling help? We currently have MANY cheer groups that form their own tumbling classes to help with their tumbling skills. These classes are specialized to focus on your cheer groups needs!
Please call the staff at GymNasti for more information and to reserve your spot! We are here to help!
FLIP FLOP CLINICS ARE AWESOME!
GymNasti’s Flip Flop clinics are a hit! They are a perfect way to get that extra time to learn or perfect your flip flop. Each clinic is 1 hour long and has a limit of five students. Hurry and call now to reserve your time slot!
Cost: $20 PER CLINIC
CALL TO HOLD YOUR WEEKLY SPOT!! (630)681-8400
Students must be able to do a good cartwheel and roundoff.
- No clinic will run for only one child, so tell your friends to sign up! Maximum class size is five students.
- Only flip flops and flip flop drills will be taught at these clinics.
- Because Flip flop clinics schedules change frequently, there is no online registration for them.
- Please call us to register at (630) 681-8400. No walk-ins accepted.